Friday, July 2, 2010

My Friend ASHLEY!!

This is my friend, Ashley! Everybody say HI ASHLEY!! (Hi Ashley!!) Ashley is one of my bestest buddies at HBU and is lucky enough to be my first interview! If you wanna get to know her more than what my interview covers (and you know you want to!), check out her blog!!

Okay! On with the interview!

~Question~
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?

~Answer~
Mother Teresa

~Question~
If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?

~Answer~
I would read minds.

~Question~
What was the most interesting thing that has happened to you in the last seven days?

~Answer~
I'm on REC team, interesting stuff happens on a daily basis.

~Question~
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?

~Answer~
Ashley Davis: A Memoir

~Question~
If I take a look inside your refrigerator, what would I find?

~Answer~
Cranberry-Strawberry Juice & a 1/2 eaten Snickers bar.

2 comments:

  1. I sound like the most boring person in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha no you dont!! if you were boring, would you be a blog intervewee??

    dont answer that...

    i <3 you ash!

    ReplyDelete