Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hot Tub Bans and Other Stuff

Night time swimming. Such good times.

Getting dehydrated in the hot tub. Not such good times.

Waking up with the worst headache of my life. Worst time ever.

April said I'm banned from hot tubs. That's okay. I can handle that.

Especially after last night.

I felt horrible.

Not fun.

Productive Item of the Day:
I got the entire week's meals planned for next week! We are still winging it right now, but starting Sunday, everything is planned out in our household. I have nothing better to do with my time. No classes. No kids. Just work, cooking, and cleaning. I even compared our evening schedules to know exactly what time to have dinner each night. Man, I'm good!

Non-Productive Item of the Day:
The Netflix movies are still sitting on the bar where I left them this morning after promising myself I would send them off before the mail came. The mail came. The mail left. And the movies are still on the bar. Oops.

And finally, my biggest dilema:
This weekend I face the terrible challenge of deciding if I want to go home to celebrate Michael's birthday with him and his friends Friday or stay in Houston and continue with my planned movie night Saturday. This is the time when having a car would make my life soooo much easier. Relying on others for a ride to and from La Marque is way too hard. My mom suggested coming home Thursday night and going back Saturday, but Friday is pay day which means we are going grocery shopping, and if we don't do that, we have no food for the rest of the week. Why it makes a difference on if I come home Thursday or if I come home Friday before going out is beyond me. Why can't I come home after I go shopping? But whatever. I'm thinking I will probably just go out with Michael next weekend for his birthday, celebrate it late. I have had the movie night planned for weeks. But making the decision has not been an easy one. Did I make the right decision? Comments welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Movie nights... shopping... paydays... so many all the time...
    Birthdays... once a year!
    And of course I am coming home Sat night if that helps ;P
    Tell Mom to take you shopping Sun morning and take the groceries back to school in the car.
    My 2cents. Good for about, well, 2cents I guess.

    ReplyDelete